| Headquarter (Address/Telephone/Mail)
+31 348 753552
+31 348 753565
| Local Office (Address/Telephone/Mail)
| Field of Activity
|| - representational platform for European VET providers
- contributes to the European agenda by:
Providing the labour market with a skilled and high qualified labour force.
Contributing to social inclusion, from both the social and economic perspectives.
Contributing to life long learning.
Creating smooth pathways to higher stages of education.
Contributing to an open European Vocational Education and Training Area (EVETA).
b) peer learning activities
- EULIVET: European Leadership and Management in VET
- EQUAL-ClASS: Engineers qualified in higher non-university VET institutions - providing arguments and evidence for NQF/EQF classification
- NANSSI: New Approaches, New Skills for Social Inclusion
| Membership Possible (yes/no)
|| - network of "associations of colleagues"
- not a network for governmental bodies like ministries
- an association of georgian VET school leader/teachers would be welcome to participate
| Specific Benefits
|| - between EUR 1000 and EUR 1500
- to cover costs for website and events